Monday 11 June 2012

{Earflap} Pororo part 1

Few month a go, a friend asked me if I can crocheted an earflap with PORORO Figure for her son.  I bet you know what Pororo is. Specially you who have kids ;)
Yes!! You got it!! Pororo is this little penguin!!

Pororo
So, I finally crocheted that hat last week. Since... another friend also asked me to crocheting this stuff for her. 

2 person already... I can't delay it again, right?! or GOD may get angry and make my customers dissapear. Puff!! Just like that.

After several times trying .. finally... I present this PORORO Earflap to you.. my beloved readers. 

Taraaaa!!

PORORO EARFLAP

Material: Thalenta ICTS for its body
                          Thalenta TS for its face and glasses
                                             Thalenta ICT for its blue skin and lining of its hat

 Since I don't have kid's head mannequin, so I just use what I got at home :D



What I hate when crocheting figures is those details like eyes, nose, etc.
Feels like wanna screamed >.<
Did anyone ever feel like what i feel??


Anyway... I'm glad I could finally finished it. Still got one more to crochet though ;)

Happy crafting y'all ;)



4 comments:

  1. Karya-karya rendanya sangat kreatif!!!bagus banget....salam kenal ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makasih.. salam kenal juga ya Yunims.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mahu order pororo earlap plz pm me the price masyita.at@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi There!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave your color here ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...