Tuesday 2 October 2012

Brooch.. Everywhere

There's dark cloud outside..
Hope it will be raining today.
Coz it's been months since our last rain.

So I hope 
October could bring some good news.
Like Rain.

Anyway..
I made something this week.
Just some flower brooch for my friend Rahma.


Green Flower with Beads
I really don't know what to call it. 
I just let my finger dance to make a flower. 
then..
to make it different than usual, 
I sew beads around it.
How is it??
 

 I call it..
3Musketeers
Cause there are 3 flowers in 1 brooch.


Peony
I got the pattern from sewritzytitzy 
Love the pattern a lot
but for this time I only worked untill 3rd row.
I will do it exactly like the pattern next time.
I Promise ^_^
 

Last but not least.
I call it Sun Shine
Still playing with beads and pearl (not real pear)
And somehow.. I really love it
 I made it without pattern at all. 
Yay!!


Tadaaa!!
This brooches are ready to delivered ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave your color here ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...