Monday 10 September 2012

Busy Week

Hi friend!!
How are you all this week?
Great I hope.

It's been a busy week for me.
Office work piling,
some appointment with friends,
visiting my aunt n uncle in different city, 
a visit from my dearest uncle,  
plus...
some orders flowing to my crafting room.
 
Quite busy na?!
But I always try to enjoy every second of it ;)
 and still.. try to buy a new yarn.
This time I try softy cotton from Keidi's
which owned by Sis Ike, a friend from Dinamic_CroKnit mailing list.

 

Hmm...
Still don't know what to crochet with this yarn.
But I'm sure I'll find it out soon enough.

In the meantime....
Just wish you all a happy crafting ;)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave your color here ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...