Wednesday 17 October 2012

Happy (Belated) Yarn Day

Last Friday...
Our Dinamic_CroKnit group celebrating Yarn Day.
and to celebrate it, Mba Thata came up with these ideas.

1. We exchange gift and the gift should be related to crocheting or knitting. 
So it could be yarns, book, hook, stopper, etc.
Then... we should sent the gift on Oct 12 (last Friday)
2. We should put a photo of our self or family or relatives or even friends who wore our creation. The idea was to be a narcissistic for a day ;)

so here's my pic which I called

Semi Narcissistic

 
and my friends complaint for it.
They said that the only thing whose being narcissistic in that pic is my flower hairpin.
And yes.. it's a hair pin and not a brooch

What do u think??

And now.. about a gift..
Last Monday.. I finally received my gift.
It's 3 ball of Thalenta yarn sent by Mba Dini (Malang)


 a ball of softy wool
a ball of bulky
and finally a ball of yarn which textured like towel.

Lucky me!!

Hmm.. I wonder what should I crocheted with those lovely yarns. 

Any idea??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave your color here ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...