Thursday 9 August 2012

New Label

Hi!!
It's Thursday afternoon here in Jakarta
The sky is blue..
and the weather is so hot!

I have done half of my work..
but still have another work waiting >.<

Busy..
Busy..
Busy..

but I'm Happy!!
Coz my Label is finally arrived

A simple label designed by my lil' bro
I ordered it from Indie Craft Label 

Since this was the my 1st order, 
I asked Mia, from Indie Craft Label about the material
and she suggested me to use from taffeta sateen.

and VOILA!!!


So happy!!
Can't hardly wait to sew it on my product ;)

Happy Crafting all!!

2 comments:

  1. itu disablon atau cap ya?
    terus, bisa dipastikan gak mudah hilang tulisannya?
    atau tergantung dari cat yang dipakai?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mba Narti.
      Mohon maaf, dari pada saya salah menjawab.. lebih baik mba hubungi mba Mia langsung, dari Indie Craft Label ;)

      Delete

Hi There!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave your color here ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...