Friday 10 February 2012

7 Day in LOVE

In our mailing list, there's always full of project. Mother's day, End year, Lunar New Year, and now.. Valentine's project called 7 Day in Love.  

It doesn't matter how small or how simple your creation was. It doesn't matter whether you design it yourself or using pattern from book or web. All we want is to keep our finger dancing. You can do good by practicing, right??!?

It's been 3 day since 7 Day in Love Project begins and I already made 3 stuff. 

Day 1

Honor in Love Coaster
I'm so in love with this pattern since the 1st time I saw it at One Crochet at a Time
It was so so easy but yet so pretty. Besides, I think it will suitable with Valentine with its heart shape. 

Material: Thalenta ICT Plain & ICT Blend


Day 2

Granny Headband

Day 2 and already stuck >.<
So I just made something simple. 
For its applique, I used that Honor in Love Coaster and adding  2 piece of crocheted heart on the top of it then adding it again with small flower.


Day 3

Rose Buds

The most common on Valentine is Roses and a box of chocolate. Am I right?
So today I try to make roses. Specially after seeing this flower pattern from MyLittleCityGirl
 You know what... I imagine this pretty flower on a beanie, headband, bag.
I thing I just gonna give it a try ;)



So.. that's all for now.
See you on my next post about this project.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave your color here ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...