Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Year with New Sock

Hola!!
It's 4th day of this New Year! I bet this New Year Spirit still around us. Right??

Did you receive any gift for New Year??
I did. Its really unexpected gift from a friend.

Yesterday was my 1st day of work after few day off. And as I lay my bag on my chair, there it was a brown envelope on my keyboard. Its quite a surprise since I didn't expecting anything but book (since I ordered book from online store). But this package was to light for a book. I turned it around... and...Taraaaa!!! It was from Mba Tety.. a friend of mine from Dinamic CroKnit mailing list. Gosh!! Isn't she nice?? sending me this... beautiful thing that she made by herself.

Knitting Sock by Tety

the actual color is left pic
You see.. its really beautifull right!!
I'm so lucky right?!

Thank you Allah, Thank you mba Tety ^__^



Happy crafting ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave your color here ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...