Wednesday 27 May 2009

Wave of Love

Did you know that FDWL had 4 different type of square?? What?! You didn't know?!
Well.. let me tell you this. Our beloved Mrs. Thata has created 4 different square for FDWL. The first one is Round in Square, 2nd one is 3 D Popcorn Square, 3rd one is Wave of Love, and the last one is Bullion Ruffle Flower Square.

Like I said in my previous post, this year, FDWL's project is to make baby blanket. Me and my mommy already made 1 blanket from 1st square pattern. And few weeks ago, I tried to make another one from 3rd pattern: Wave of Love.

It's kinda hard for me. I mean crocheting
the square was easy, but joined them?! That's the hard part. Why??? Because the shape is not Square but Pentagon. And I never joined any pentagon before. Anyway... after several trial and error, I finally made this. Still not satisfied with the result, but I think it's quite good for now.

What do you think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave your color here ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...