Thursday 26 February 2009

B'day Present for Mba Kat


DC having another program. Gosh!! Our moderator is sooo creative :D. So, this program is to make B'day gift for member. It's a voluntary work. Every one who wants to take part, must choose one or more months. And the moderator will let us know who's b'day is it on that month. Then, we send gift to that person. You don't have to make something expensive or spectaculer. Just make something u like. Coz the main idea is to share.

I choose February and April. And this month (17th Feb) was sis Katrien's B'day. I made a cell pouch and some bookmarks (too bad I didn't take a pic of those 2 bookmarks). I only take a pic of the cell pouch.

Made it with green ICT, clover hook no.3 with sc stitches only. Then I made bullion stitches with DMC and Blue Moon to make it nice.

I really hope that she'll like it ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave your color here ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...