Thursday 2 October 2008

Orange-Green Dress

Just finished it yesterday. I took the pattern from Mbak Thata's 2nd book. It supposed to be in Pink since the tittle of the pattern is Little Pinky.. but i got but bored with pink, so I did it in this orange and green ICT.

First I tried it with Hook No.4, but it always turn curly. So after chatting with Sis Fenny, I change the hook to No.3. Did well... but I had another prob. Well.. this dress became small. Not like the ori pattern (hiks) so I didn't finished all the pop dc. Just made 1 row of it.

Still curious.. so I've planned to make another one. Maybe in pink just like in the book.

Wish me luck ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Please leave your color here ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...